1. By accessing this website, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below.
2. you agree that in the event of any dispute of any nature that may arise between you and us, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the Law of Australia.
3. You understand and accept that to the fullest possible extent permitted in law, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to you or your hardware or software whether such loss or injury is caused directly or indirectly by your use of this website.
Copyright and Plagiarism
4. you acknowledge that we own or may own or control copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in the look and feel of the website and its contents including any sounds, music, text, graphics, data, stills, photographs and moving images. such intellectual property rights shall include all registered and unregistered intellectual property rights of any type or nature including trademark and copyright. you further agree that you will not infringe these rights by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future.
5. In the event that you buy any goods or services using our website you will be bound by such terms as are notified by us to you in the process of the purchase, as indicated on the website or on any email received by you from us in the course of the purchase process.
6. In the absence of any email sent by us to you, the terms will be as specified within these terms and conditions or those specified on the website itself concerning the price of the goods, the methods of acceptable payment and the timing of such payments, and the requirement by you to pay such additional carriage and freight charges as may be specified on the website.
7. We have no responsibility to supply to you any goods or services as may be advertised for sale or supply on our website. when you place the order for goods or services, you are making a legal offer to us, which we may or may not accept. a legally binding contract will only exist between us when you receive written confirmation from us (by e-mail or otherwise) that confirms your order.
8. In the event of any discrepancy between the terms and conditions specified or highlighted on the website, and these terms and conditions, and or such terms and conditions as are specified in an email sent to you by us, in the course of a purchase, the prevailing terms will be those most favourable to us.
9. no terms agreed between us will be varied unless such a variation has been agreed by us in writing. however, we reserve the right to supply to you, goods that are of an equivalent style, type and quality as those selected by you from the website, at the same price than those you ordered.
Cancellation and returns: goods
10. you may return such goods as are supplied by us to you provided within 10 days of receiving your order. once completed you are then required to return the items to the sender at:
Elvie & Leo 607 Malvern Rd, Toorak 3142